Right away, it is essential to note that the maximum of Samsung TVs simulated in 2016 or later are consistent with the Disney Plus streaming service. This is due to the fact that no Samsung TV model running the Tizen operating system can access the Disney Plus app. Any models that make use of the Orsay OS or the built-in web browser won’t be able to use it. The whole list of Samsung smart TVs that can connect to Disney Plus is below.
Make sure your smart TV’s operating system is up to date to the latest version and that you have a high-speed internet connection for the most excellent watching experience possible.
How to Get Disney Plus on Samsung TV
For instructions on how to set up Disney Plus on your Samsung TV, please refer to the steps listed below:-
- Choose the Apps option from the TV’s home screen by navigating to it.
- Select the search icon in the app’s upper right corner using the provided remote. By selecting it, you can access this button that resembles a magnifying glass.
- Enter “Disneyplus.com login/begin” using the screen’s virtual keyboard, and after you’re done, press the Enter key.
- Lastly, the application will appear on the screen. Choose the Install option from the menu to install Disney Plus on your Samsung TV.
The Disney Plus app may not be available where you are or your smart TV may not be compatible with the streaming service if you search for it and it doesn’t come up. These two possibilities are both conceivable.
How to Get Disney Plus on Older Samsung Smart TV?
You can still access Disney Plus with a Samsung smart TV, even if it is an older model and does not support the app. However, if you want to have an external gadget that works with the application, you will have to invest a little extra cash. However, it is still preferable to choose an alternative to buying a brand-new television when there is no pressing need for one.
By linking an older Samsung TV to a streaming device like Amazon Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast, or Apple TV (4th generation or later), you can enjoy Disney Plus on that TV.
Also, you can use the applications they offer to access Disney Plus, and they will connect via HDMI to your television. For your Xbox One or PlayStation 4, you can enjoy the exclusive Disney Plus programs. whether the TV and game console is connected. This is correct if you own a PlayStation 4 or Xbox One.
How to Connect Your Chromecast to an Older Samsung TV.
- Firstly, Link your Chromecast to the HDMI port on your Samsung TV.
- Then, you should connect the USB cord to the Chromecast with one end and a wall converter with the other.
- Switch on your Samsung TV by plugging the adapter into the wall outlet.
- Select the same HDMI port that your Chromecast is connected to using the TV remote control at this point.
- Set up the Chromecast by linking it to the same Wi-Fi network as your tablet or smartphone.
- Launch the Disneyplus.com/begin application on your gadget and sign in using your details.
- To consider a list of consistent gadgets, click on the cast symbol in the upper right corner.
- From the list, pick your old Samsung TV model.
- Finally, to cast Disney content, select a video and click “Play.”